Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an easy project you can do with just a few supplies laying around the garage! Perfect for that blank wall in your home where you never knew what to hang.
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- Bold Colorful Navy Tan Gray Beige Floral Flower Burst Set of 2 Prints Wall Decor Abstract Art Bedroom Bathroom Nursery Picture Crib
- DIY BALLOON DIPPED CITRONELLA CANDLES – sugar and cloth
- Brown Sugar and Bacon Bacon Beans | These baked beans are semi-homemade and the perfect blend of sweet, savory and smoky! Topped with delicious bacon, theyre sure to be a hit! | http://thechunkychef.com
- Industrial Pendant Cage Pendant Light Makeover, DIY Wood Wall Hanger Tutorial | $2 and Ten Minutes.
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.
- DIY Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub – you can make this in under FIVE minutes, and it smells incredible!
- Gabriel Wall System Hanging Organizer | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White