Photo via: organizedclutter.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I LOVE THIS.Wrap your silverware in vintage napkins for a dinner party or reception. | 23 Totally Brilliant DIYs Made From Common Thrift Store Finds
- Repurpose old lamp bases from thrift shops/yard sales – spray paint white and make candle pillars.
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/288316493/awesome-like-my-daughter-awesome-like-my
- How to start an Etsy shop with easy step-by-step directions. Learn how to get started from an experienced Etsy shop seller with close to 50,000 sales.
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/468863526/deco-mesh-pumpkin-pumpkin-mesh-wreath
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/398056693/worlds-best-carter-mug-fathers-dday-mug
- Make this sea glass planter from all the pretty sea glass you find on your beach vacation this year! A pretty memento of the beach and great memories.
- 16 Upcycled and Refashioned TShirt DIY Tutorials…. From Tote Bags to Cat Tent..!!!
- IKEA Hack: Transform an IKEA planter into a DIY ombre planter full of industrial charm.
- Find out how to make this DIY Faux Concrete Planter using FolkArt Painted Finishes!
- DIY LASH PLANTER
- How to Make a Tabletop Fire Pit with a planter, rocks, and a chafing fuel cup. Use this easy tutorial to make a mini tabletop fire pit for summer parties. DIY party decor idea. Easy outdoor crafts project.