Photo via: cozydiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- From Natural to Fabulous – take a look at these DIY Farmhouse Shelves – a total Fixer Upper Style win! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Joanna Gaines Inspiration.
- 5 Easy Step DIY Transformation – Pallet into Outdoor Patio Bench – 150 Best DIY Pallet Projects and Pallet Furniture Crafts – Page 30 of 75 – DIY & Crafts
- Paper Cut Out Wall Art | Clicca Pic per 36 fai da te parete Idee Arte per Living Room | Fai da te Idee Wall Art per camera da letto
- Neutral Living Room Designs-09-1 Kindesign
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- Inspired by the window covers in a living room by Commune Design, SF blogger and hands-on remodeler Caitlin Long of the Shingled House whipped up her own burlap version. Start to finish time for three panels: five hours.
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Table into Kids Lego Table | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture Made From Things You Might Not Expect – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- Fun DIY project to revive an old, drab wooden bookshelf – give it a bright color and make it the focal point in your room or hallway!