Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- Terracotta pots painted and glued together … add a little doodling … make cute end tables for a patio or deck.
- DIY Window Seat Bookcase with Built in Storage and No Sew Cushion
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Meet the latest Angie Makes font… Bellwethers. This Modern Calligraphy, Doodely font is full of lovely swashes. Its fun to play with and use in those projects that need a fun little swash!
- This is BRILLIANT! Make your own DIY car air freshener that is all natural! Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- My copper infatuation is still in full swing so when I was looking for plant stands for the studio and came up empty handed, I took matters into my own hands. Get the full DIY after the jump… I foun
- New Year’s Eve: deck the halls in gold
- These beautiful rock garden markers have been painted with special outdoor paint. They look beautiful in the garden – get the instructions to make your own!
- Stay Cool With A Yummy And Refreshing Drink. Try This Basil Passionfruit Lemonade Recipe Via Remodelaholic.com
- Two pallets back-to-back, painted a lovely color, and topped with paving tiles, makes a lovely DIY serving shelf for the patio.