Photo via: casawatkinsliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Free printable gift boxes. Love these free printable Christmas gift boxes! Such an easy way to gift wrap!! 5 different design choices!
- Create DIY Fruity Wooden Bracelet Trinket Boxes with a wooden bracelet and clay to create the perfect desk accessory
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- Cute storage boxes made from old boxes and sweaters!
- 20 clever ways to reuse those sturdy boxes diapers come in (I love the vending machine and mailbox especially)
- 30+ DIY Painted Flower Pots
- DIY Painted Drop Cloth Curtains…shhhh no one will ever know 😉
- painted distressed mason jars diy – Google Search. We can do mint, coral, and white and use as center pieces.
- DIY Modern Painted Arrow Onesie For the Love of…
- Find out how to make this DIY Faux Concrete Planter using FolkArt Painted Finishes!
- 99 DIY Ideas Of Painted Rocks With Inspirational Picture And Words (76)