Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You may not need this hack right now but one day you will. This is called a pin now use later in an emergency 😉
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- 32 Of The Best DIY Backyard Games You Will Ever Play diygames backyardparties
- Fifteen DIY Painted Furniture Projects in one place! You can transform any piece to fit your home!
- WHAT?! You can paint your kitchen cabinets without priming or sanding. Wooo hooo! No I finally know how to paint kitchen cabinets without it taking forever. Totally going to try this. This blogger shared how her cabinets are holding up 2 years later and they still look great!
- DIY BALLOON DIPPED CITRONELLA CANDLES – sugar and cloth
- These DIY burp cloth cupcakes make the perfect baby shower gift and they are perfect for decorating the cake table!
- pine cones painted like zinnia flowers to create a centerpiece that requires no water.
- DIY Bike Repair Stand Tutorial – Need a bike stand, but dont want to shell out some bucks for one? Learn how to make a bicycle repair stand out of wood scraps. This frugal project goes together quickly and will help you to make adjustments to your bike.
- Find out how to make this Lavender Oatmeal Goat Milk Soap. It is some of the best soap you will ever use! Great for calming dry itchy skin.