Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- do it yourself divas: DIY: Decoupage Q Can be used as fabric stiffener too. Elmers Glue All and water= matte finish and water resistant. And a little varnish too= glossy finish. Seal it with polyerythane= water proof. Just be careful on photos as apparently some Elmers glue contains acid. Brilliant.
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.
- Adorable Easter bunny bunting with free template. Love those bakers twine pom pom tails! // cleanandscentsible.com
- note the faux *** fur under the tree
- You are viewing giant kerplunk this set is perfect for parties, company functions, holiday events, weddings and even just by the camp fire. Kit (1) Stand made sturdy fur pine and measures 2 1/2 feet (
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Herzkette für den Muttertag
- St. Patricks Day Hair Bow // St. Patricks Day by FrillyBowPeep
- How to start a Bullet Journal, including some bullet journal layout ideas. This easy step-by-step guide will give you a ton of bullet journal ideas! // Hey There, Chelsie
- Stained glass feathers // handmade – love these!
- Love this Horse String Art Project! The tips for making string art are great and its the perfect gift for horse lovers. Easy and inexpensive wall decor! // 3 Little Greenwoods