Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- DIY Farm table Coffee and side tables! Took cheap pine colored tables and made them cute farm-style tables!
- Love this DIY Crate Coffee Table on Wheels! Perfect project to recycle old pallet wood too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- I am so building this! The plans look very simple… Now to find some reclaimed wood. Free DIY plans to build an easy and stylish small shelf on Remodelaholic.com
- A beautiful aspen and pine diy coffee table inspired by Crate & Barrels Edgewood Coffee Table.
- DIY:: So Beautiful !! Rustic Restoration Hardware Inspired Dining Table !! (Cost was just over a $100 which is less than 1/4 of tables current selling price) by Shanty2Chic
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- We love a good book at our and while we probably have dozens of bookmarks it seems we can never keep track of them or they are always falling out of the books. These DIY Ribbon Bookmarks are easy to make and are so fashionable! They are great for keeping for your favorite novel, for…
- Check out the tutorial for an easy rustic DIY end table @istandarddesign
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- *** LOVE the black and white banister!! the table and bench are perfect too! I built a farmhouse table for less than $100