Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- DIY Popsicle stick angel ornaments for a tree or to hang off a present. Popsicle stick crafts bring to mind kindergarten camp crafts, dont they? But I think they get a bad rap. Theyre pretty ingenious & versatile little things.
- Great idea to reuse your graduation tassels: turn them in to Christmas ornaments
- Clay Crafts, Fimo, Sculpey , Modelling , Polymer Crafts with Sculpting clay , Free Kids Activities , Clay Projects, Templates and Ideas , Cute, Adorable , Kawaii, Critters and Creatures,Japanese miniature , mini
- DIY Paper Snowflake Flower Ornaments
- DIY personalized Glass Photo Ornaments. Make the perfect keepsake or gift!
- 50 hand-drawn fresh, contemporary flourishes and ornaments that work with the Outside the Line library of alphabet and doodle fonts. Add a bit of pretty adornment to cards, invitations and gift tags.
- Pot Rack used as Multi-Humming Bird Feeder-Hangar…Added some huge red Christmas ornaments found at a flea market…Too cute…8-10 Humming Birds a day. :~)
- X Marks The Spot For This DIY!
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Faux Basket – 25 Brilliantly Crafty Shoebox Projects for You, Your Home, and the Kids – DIY & Crafts