Photo via: limeandmortar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make Nail Varnish Marbled Coasters. These beautiful marbled coasters are beautiful as so simple to make. A great homemade gift and DIY craft
- DIY Black Slate Coasters
- Make these SUPER easy and inexpensive DIY custom coasters from maps! And give them as a popular and meaningful hostess gift, housewarming gift, birthday or holiday gift! They are ALWAYS a hit! Easy to follow tutorial from heatherednest.com
- A Life With Frills: DIY FLOORING SAMPLE COASTERS
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- These vintage marble wind spinners are an easy-to-make optical illusion for your garden. As they blow and twist in the wind, it appears that the marble moves up and down along the coiled wire. These are…
- Polymer clay bead necklace. Marble copper grey nude and by RafHop
- Marble necklace
- Washi Tape and Permanent Marker Coasters | Community Post: 17 Coaster DIYs Made With 20-Cent Tile
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!