Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cooking measurement conversions cutting board, kitchen cheat sheet, decorative glass cutting board, housewarming gift, kitchen conversion
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- NO WAY! Homemade Glow in the Dark Sand Tutorial from Growing a Jeweled Rose. We love this and other summer fun bucket list ideas for kids on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Looking for ideas on how to build a fire pit? This washing machine fire pit conversion might inspire you! http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/sdai Could you use one of these in your yard?
- From Natural to Fabulous – take a look at these DIY Farmhouse Shelves – a total Fixer Upper Style win! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Joanna Gaines Inspiration.
- There is nothing more annoying than cleaning window tracks in my opinion. Do you agree? Not only is it tedious, but it is also rather gross if you put it off like I do And mine are yucky! My apologies there. No worries, however, because I’ve figured out a trick that gets it done quick …
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- Inspired by the window covers in a living room by Commune Design, SF blogger and hands-on remodeler Caitlin Long of the Shingled House whipped up her own burlap version. Start to finish time for three panels: five hours.