Photo via: ourbestbites.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- 16 Upcycled and Refashioned TShirt DIY Tutorials…. From Tote Bags to Cat Tent..!!!
- I luva lava lamps.
- We’re all big fans of mason jars! Whether it’s geometric votive holders or an indoor terrarium, find a wonderful craft for your home with help from Jo-Ann. And thanks to this collection of 100+ Mason Jar Projects there are even more ways to use your favorite decoration.
- Water Color Pillows | DIY Spring Room Decor Ideas for Teens | Easy Summer Crafts for Kids to Make
- DIY essential oil play dough
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.
- painted distressed mason jars diy – Google Search. We can do mint, coral, and white and use as center pieces.
- DIY Apothecary Jars
- DIY Patriotic Mason Jars. You can DIY these adorable Flag Mason Jars for your 4th of July wedding or Memorial Day centerpiece. Find everything you need at Afloral.com.
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Ideas -Metallic Mason Jars – Fun Crafts, Creative Room Decor, Homemade Gifts, Creative Home Decor Projects and DIY Mason Jar Lights – Cool Crafts for Teens and Tween Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cute-diy-mason-jar-crafts