Photo via: organized31.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- A rolling laundry cart allows you to push around three laundry baskets at once, cutting down on time and labor. Simply roll your baskets from room to room and with ease – no lifting big loads required! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12048145_diy-rolling-laundry-cart.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Learn how to build a playhouse for your kids. This is a collection of 31 free DIY playhouse plans with PDFs, videos, and instructions you can follow.
- Country Laundry Room – Found on Zillow Digs – Love all the cabinets
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- DIY clutch carpet bag from a $2 rug
- Giving a fun spring gift has never been so easy! These DIY Paper Bag Bunny Treat Bags are not only simple to make but affordable too!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Pottery Barn Style Dresser Revival – Top 60 Furniture Makeover DIY Projects and Negotiation Secrets
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Decoras Daladier cabinets are perfect for creating the ultimate utility room, complete with space-saving design guaranteed to keep any laundry room clean and tidy. See our feature in @bhg Storage. Used with Permission. @2015 Meredith Corporation.
- Key hooks. I like this idea for my garage or laundry room but Id paint the keys and mount them onto a painted board.