Photo via: blog.unkamensupplies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- I love finding old vintage frames at thrift stores and garage sales, painting them, adding chicken wire, and using them to display earrings and other jewelry in my flea market booths. | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- All jewelry is handcrafted with glass beads and silver plated accents. – Bracelets are made with a memory wire material and easy clasp closure, so it will fit all wrist sizes comfortably.
- Salt Wash Finish on Furniture – Refunk My Junk – DIY Furniture Finish Tutorial – How to Paint Furniture with a coastal look
- Stained Cornhole Game Boards – How to finish cornhole boards – paint easy stripes with @FrogTape
- How to make (super-simple) gold-trimmed jewelry trays. DIY
- How to give your metal decor a DIY brushed metal finish
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- Wrapped Initials Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart yarns — This fun yarn wrapping craft is a quick way to personalize any room with a monogram look. Choose your own initials, or show your support for your alma mater. Showcase them in an empty frame for a great finish.
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- DIY Ombre Necklace Rack | Fun Jewelry Wine Cork Organizer Project by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/more-wine-cork-crafts-ideas/