Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Inspired by the window covers in a living room by Commune Design, SF blogger and hands-on remodeler Caitlin Long of the Shingled House whipped up her own burlap version. Start to finish time for three panels: five hours.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Create this project with Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics — Create a whimsical fairy house for your garden using Multi-Surface Satin paint!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- DIY: How To Get This Damask Look With Paint – post lists products used and steps taken to get this great look.
- ♥ Cool DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY Pinspiration: Wooden crate cat bed and scratching post. No instructions but looks pretty simple… 2 crates, wood posts, rope and a carpet covered base.
- Snowflake Inspired Mini DIY Christmas Tree – 16 Winter-Inspired Paper Crafts to Welcome the Holiday Season
- Fun DIY project to revive an old, drab wooden bookshelf – give it a bright color and make it the focal point in your room or hallway!
- DIY Bike Repair Stand Tutorial – Need a bike stand, but dont want to shell out some bucks for one? Learn how to make a bicycle repair stand out of wood scraps. This frugal project goes together quickly and will help you to make adjustments to your bike.
- DIY Upholstered Headboard – Super EASY! From The Headboard Adventures, Part 2 | Young House Love
- How to install a window box on a brick house – even better!