Photo via: ilovedecoration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 50 DIY Easter Crafts for Adults Meowchies Hideout
- hearts folded in half with one side taped down in a circular pattern. Cute on wrapping paper for a gift
- Our fairy fort reading nook we made with a Pier 1 papasan chair, an IKEA canopy, curtain lights and floral garlands. Such a magical place to read or nap!
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- X Marks The Spot For This DIY!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- DIY: lighthouse
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project