Photo via: trueaimeducation.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar tissue holder Bless You
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- Gingermelon DIY Adorable Felt Owl Tutorial: http://www.gingermelondolls.blogspot.ca/2014/02/free-pattern-little-lark-lavender-sachet.html
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Recycle empty shampoo bottles to create these frighteningly cute pencil holders. So perfect to handle stationary..Creative Waste Recycling Ideas: From Trash to Treasure diy crafts recycle reuse upcyle repurpose
- Use gold foil, Mod Podge, papers, and other embellishments to create the cutest personalized notebooks ever – keep these minis in your pocket!
- Red, white, and blue explodes in brilliant tissue paper fireworks, perfect as easy Fourth of July party decor!
- Tissue paper flowers
- How To Make Tissue Paper Flowers – So easy to make and perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month or Cinco de Mayo craft for the kids!
- Felt Flower Headband Rosette Baby Girl by LittleSugarSnapShop
- How to make Felt roses I Easy felt flower – YouTube
- MOM.b.a. – Masters of my Baby Abilities: Project: Felt Flower on Canvas