Photo via: saifou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Follow the instructions below to create this DIY from HGTV Magazine.
- DIY three simple floral arrangements from grocery store flowers from Bethany Poteet in Belong Magazine ISSUE 05 / www.belong-mag.com/shop
- ♥ Cool DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY Pinspiration: Wooden crate cat bed and scratching post. No instructions but looks pretty simple… 2 crates, wood posts, rope and a carpet covered base.
- DIY Wooden Magazine Holder 2 (1 of 1)
- 16 Upcycled and Refashioned TShirt DIY Tutorials…. From Tote Bags to Cat Tent..!!!
- Apple crates display case… Walmart carries these crates for $10 ea.
- Spray This Oil and You Will Never See Mold Again…! (via Healthy Cures Magazine)
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical pape
- Globe is a modern paper pieced wall quilt by Zen Chic, making use of a Layer Cake from the April 2017 available collection TRUE BLUE by Zen Chic for Moda. Download your PDF pattern today!
- PAPER PLATE OCEAN CRAFTS – 20 awesome sea themed Summer crafts for kids. From swimming jellyfish to chomping sharks and nipping crabs youll have lots of fun with these beach crafts.
- DIY Paper Snowflake Flower Ornaments
- The best, easiest, and cheapest DIY marbled paper is done with shaving cream marbling. This is one of our all-time favorite art activities.