Photo via: alt.dk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pottery Barn Style Dresser Revival – Top 60 Furniture Makeover DIY Projects and Negotiation Secrets
- How to turn an old dresser into a TV Stand Paint Color Valspar Lilac Muse
- I used glitter, mod podge and a vinyl stencil to perk up this plain old desk caddy
- I started with a dresser drawer and ended up with a decorative storage box. Let me show you how to make a chalkboard box. HOW TO FLIP A DRAWER INTO AN ADORABLE CHALKBOARD BOX
- Ikea hack!! Update these drawers into a steampunk-inspired standout piece in a sophisticated navy blue! http://mrkate.com/2017/02/07/steampunk-dresser-ikea-hack/
- chest of drawers planted with Campanula…
- patchwork chest of drawers… DIY with modge podge and paper scraps Ive been planning something like this. The scraps are such a great idea!
- Old window frame
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- DIY patio deck with built in drink coolers ( full instructions!)
- *** LOVE the black and white banister!! the table and bench are perfect too! I built a farmhouse table for less than $100
- DIY Window Seat Bookcase with Built in Storage and No Sew Cushion