Photo via: decoracabinets.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- If you have a pool, towels and bathing suits are bound to pile up quick. Keep things tidy with this DIY trick. This versatile project can also be used to hang jackets, hats and bags, making it perfect for non-pool owners too. Get the tutorial at The Summery Umbrella.
- Vinegar has been a household-cleaning staple for decades. It can help tackle almost any chore, from cleaning appliances to making sinks and showers shine. We took its power and improved it with an updated design that allows for more application control and zero splashes in our new Vinegar Gel No-Rinse Cleaner. Learn all of the ways you can put it to use around your home at Blog.MrsMeyers.com.
- Country Laundry Room – Found on Zillow Digs – Love all the cabinets
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- We absolutely love tulips, but they can be difficult to make look perfect in all of your vases. Here are our tips to create the best floral arrangement for these gorgeous spring blooms.
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- Add pockets to your Ultimate Pyjamas with our FREE sewing pattern! Download it from the Sew Over It blog
- 40+ pieces of free printable art from HP. Decorate your kitchen, build a gallery wall in your living room and more with these easy-to-print pieces. Tap this Pin to see the full range of styles available for download, and simply print on your HP printer. Artwork: BAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT by Valerie McKeehan for HP.
- What a great homemade gift! Beautiful quotes on handtowels are perfect for friends and family, and any hostess! Printable quotes are included with the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/ehow-crafts/blog/diy-kitchen-hand-towels-with-quotes/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_content=blog