Photo via: thriftyandchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Table into Kids Lego Table | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture Made From Things You Might Not Expect – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- glass mushrooms made out of vases and bowls | Garden mushrooms made from old glassware: florist vases and bowls
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- cute baby room toy storage that somehow doesnt look like a public school or daycare even though its primary colors!
- DIY Farm table Coffee and side tables! Took cheap pine colored tables and made them cute farm-style tables!
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!
- Detailed directions on how to make extra seating and storage from a plastic crate for a small dorm room
- Cute and easy to make, this yarn hat ornament made with recycled toilet paper rolls will be one your favorite holiday decorations.
- caddy made from tin cans
- These wine cork succulent magnets are colorful magnets made from recycled wine corks. These pretty little staples will compliment your fridge perfectly!
- We love this faux honeycomb shelf made from popsicle sticks by @vintagonista http://ift.tt/2mXzz25