Photo via: feltmagnet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Make these easy colorful crafts using vintage wood spools! You can make these adorable vases for single flowers, hot glue a wine cork to your spool or create a crafty garland. All crafts use recycled materials and make for cute gifts or spring decorations!
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- Make a yarn ball bookmark for all the book lovers in your life. Follow this easy, simple DIY with step-by-step photos. A cute gift for book clubs too!
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- New work old design. Fresh out of the studio today ..Peacock yarn bowl. Unfired custom order. Once biscuit fired this will be glazed in purple and blues. This is one of those designs that can be glazed in other colour combinations too. Pictures of the glazed outcome in about ten days. Alan R T Smith. Ceramic artist. Earth Wool & Fire. earthwoolfire.etsy.com Also found on Instagram and Tumblr.
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- These quick and easy Patriotic Rag Balls will be perfect for your holiday table decor!
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- The best, easiest, and cheapest DIY marbled paper is done with shaving cream marbling. This is one of our all-time favorite art activities.