Photo via: lifestylesofthestayathomemom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- So my house is a really cute cottage with great curb appeal. My mailbox, however, looks like the ugly duckling hanging out with all the fancy swans. I knew I ne…
- How You Can Boost The Curb Appeal Of Your Home In One Day
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!
- How to install a window box on a brick house – even better!
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- 50 hand-drawn fresh, contemporary flourishes and ornaments that work with the Outside the Line library of alphabet and doodle fonts. Add a bit of pretty adornment to cards, invitations and gift tags.
- Vintage Redo End Table via Shes Crafty. Click on the image to see more on our site or BUY ! furniture sidetable endtable nightstand coffee-table homeDecore vintage antique drawer
- I am so building this! The plans look very simple… Now to find some reclaimed wood. Free DIY plans to build an easy and stylish small shelf on Remodelaholic.com
- Detailed directions on how to make extra seating and storage from a plastic crate for a small dorm room
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.