Photo via: unoriginalmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make these SUPER easy and inexpensive DIY custom coasters from maps! And give them as a popular and meaningful hostess gift, housewarming gift, birthday or holiday gift! They are ALWAYS a hit! Easy to follow tutorial from heatherednest.com
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- DIY Fidget Spinners – are you looking for easy Fidget Spinners DIYs? Here are a great set of DIYs that show you how to make Fidget Spinners. There are a variety. Fidget Spinners without bearings, as well as cool bearing Fidget Spinner diys. So fun! These
- These tassel fringe are so fun for colorful party decor – a NewYears Day party must. How to Make Your Own Tassel Garlands
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- We love a good book at our and while we probably have dozens of bookmarks it seems we can never keep track of them or they are always falling out of the books. These DIY Ribbon Bookmarks are easy to make and are so fashionable! They are great for keeping for your favorite novel, for…
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Copper is such a beautiful accent, and curtain rods can be so expensive! These DIY copper curtain rods are both chic and affordable, and they are so so easy to make. Read the full tutorial for how to make copper curtain rods.
- Simple Sewing – Hand Warmers – – so cute, so easy – make a bunch of these to give as gifts!