Photo via: diyhowto.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easiest Ever Crochet Baby Blanket | Works up in a couple of hours | Free Pattern & video tutorial from Sewrella
- Crochet Long Loop Shell Stitch Free Pattern – Crochet Radian Stitches Free Patterns
- Crochet free beautiful patterns under the name of scales. It really looks like the scales, but also shells. The free crochet …
- Crochet Amigurumi Snail with Free Pattern Crochet Snail Pattern
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- This video is AWESOME. Teaches the 5 basic crochet stitches.
- Eight FREE Sashiko Patterns to Stitch – Set 2
- 10 Free Shorts Patterns for Kids – Frugal summer clothing idea for kids. Sewing patterns for kids shorts including tutorial for how to turn pants into shorts. Frugal ways to dress kids in cute summer clothing on a budget.
- Starbella Ruffle Skirt – ruffle yarns can make more than the twirly scarves! Free pattern!
- Aprils Baby Giraffe Bookmark Amigurumi Crochet Pattern http://hearthookhome.com/aprils-baby-giraffe-bookmark-amigurumi-crochet-pattern/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Ashlea%20K%20-%20Heart%2C%20Hook%2C%20Home&utm_content=April%27s%20Baby%20Giraffe%20Bookmark%20Amigurumi%20Crochet%20Pattern
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow