Photo via: coolcreativity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aprils Baby Giraffe Bookmark Amigurumi Crochet Pattern http://hearthookhome.com/aprils-baby-giraffe-bookmark-amigurumi-crochet-pattern/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Ashlea%20K%20-%20Heart%2C%20Hook%2C%20Home&utm_content=April%27s%20Baby%20Giraffe%20Bookmark%20Amigurumi%20Crochet%20Pattern
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Crochet Long Loop Shell Stitch Free Pattern – Crochet Radian Stitches Free Patterns
- Easiest Ever Crochet Baby Blanket | Works up in a couple of hours | Free Pattern & video tutorial from Sewrella
- Crochet Puff Braid Entrelac Blanket Free Pattern Video – Crochet Block Blanket Free Patterns
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- My Sea Amigurumi Pattern
- Add pockets to your Ultimate Pyjamas with our FREE sewing pattern! Download it from the Sew Over It blog
- Wrapped Initials Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart yarns — This fun yarn wrapping craft is a quick way to personalize any room with a monogram look. Choose your own initials, or show your support for your alma mater. Showcase them in an empty frame for a great finish.
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.