Photo via: militarywivessaving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Creative and Cool Ways to Reuse Old Doors (18) 4
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- 20 clever ways to reuse those sturdy boxes diapers come in (I love the vending machine and mailbox especially)
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- Vinegar has been a household-cleaning staple for decades. It can help tackle almost any chore, from cleaning appliances to making sinks and showers shine. We took its power and improved it with an updated design that allows for more application control and zero splashes in our new Vinegar Gel No-Rinse Cleaner. Learn all of the ways you can put it to use around your home at Blog.MrsMeyers.com.
- Here are some things you should consider purging from your home, and download our printable to help you get rid of items you dont need!
- Recycle empty shampoo bottles to create these frighteningly cute pencil holders. So perfect to handle stationary..Creative Waste Recycling Ideas: From Trash to Treasure diy crafts recycle reuse upcyle repurpose
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Great idea to reuse your graduation tassels: turn them in to Christmas ornaments
- 4 easy ways to make your home decor feel more cohesive
- Make a Pressing Surface to Replace Your Ironing Board | 52 Totally Feasible Ways To Organize Your Entire Home