Photo via: sortra.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Items In Your Home!
- cool way to reuse a crib. Would buy another old one though. Too much sentimental value in ours, passed down through the family.
- 25 Creative Ways To Turn Old Stuff Into New Stuff 23
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Table into Kids Lego Table | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture Made From Things You Might Not Expect – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- 20 clever ways to reuse those sturdy boxes diapers come in (I love the vending machine and mailbox especially)
- 18 TOTALLY AWESOME bird feeder crafts for kids. These are SO COOL! I love the Lego bird feeder!
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- 4 easy ways to make your home decor feel more cohesive
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- 100 of the Best Ways to Teach the Alphabet, Creative ways to teach the alphabet, Hands on Learning, Sensory Play, Printables, Alphabet Games,Alphabet Crafts
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- Upcycled Lucet Cord Maker – such a cool idea to use old wooden spoons and other wooden utensils to weave on!