Photo via: 99-homedecorpictures.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handmade Stained Glass Large Seashell Suncatcher by QTSG on Etsy
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- Paw With Wings Stained Glass Sun Catcher
- Transform old glass jars into shabby chic vases with lace and ribbon | followpics.co
- 43 DIY concrete crafts – Metallic Plated Concrete Bowls- Cheap and creative projects and tutorials for countertops and ideas for floors, patio and porch decor, tables, planters, vases, frames, jewelry holder, home decor and DIY gifts. http://diyjoy.com/diy-concrete-crafts-projects
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical pape
- Mix Elmers glue with food coloring to paint onto anything glass to create a seaglass effect when dry. Now thats just cool.
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- The candle holder made of stained glass -2014 arteluce-
- Stained Glass Art Deco Abstract Circle Panel
- Stained glass feathers // handmade – love these!
- 43 Examples of Gorgeous Stained Glass …