Photo via: sadieseasongoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- These vintage marble wind spinners are an easy-to-make optical illusion for your garden. As they blow and twist in the wind, it appears that the marble moves up and down along the coiled wire. These are…
- Designer Nicholas Heckaman of The Ring Tree meticulously handcrafts detailed rings out of US coins. The Gainesville, Florida-based designer first discovered his skill when he was looking for the perfect ring to propose to his girlfriend with. He managed to create a special engagement ring out of a silver coin with a hammer and “a lot of patience.”
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Follow these simple instructions to make a beautiful DIY clay hand ring dish thats both beautiful and functional atop your desk.
- DIY Ring toss game
- Repurpose a mason jar into a toothbrush holder with this DIY Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder tutorial! ad @TomsofMaine MyPearlyWhites
- 43 DIY concrete crafts – Metallic Plated Concrete Bowls- Cheap and creative projects and tutorials for countertops and ideas for floors, patio and porch decor, tables, planters, vases, frames, jewelry holder, home decor and DIY gifts. http://diyjoy.com/diy-concrete-crafts-projects
- Recycle empty shampoo bottles to create these frighteningly cute pencil holders. So perfect to handle stationary..Creative Waste Recycling Ideas: From Trash to Treasure diy crafts recycle reuse upcyle repurpose
- Soup ladle candle holder – another easy Shabby Chic DIY project! These lovely soup ladles go from around £3 on eBay and the rest is just scraps.
- DIY Wooden Magazine Holder 2 (1 of 1)
- DIY Sea Glass Mason Jar — use your sea glass collection to make this fabulous candle holder for your home.