Photo via: francoisetmoi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Adorned with a tea-stained Americana flag and accented with a rusty star, this ladder will be a great addition to any Americana home decor or any front porch. This American Flag ladder measures approx
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- put fabric under glass of inexpensive picture frame to create a tray – cute for a bathroom
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Learn how to create Cricut Pen Hand Lettering Projects with this super quick and easy tutorial. No need for photoshop…just use your phone and Cricut Design Space!
- Create a fun DIY Fruit Fan with this adorable kids craft which is perfect for summer. Keep the kids busy with this fun and simple craft idea.
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- Pallet flag for front porch.. Pallets are so easy to get from many companies in town.
- do it yourself divas: DIY: Decoupage Q Can be used as fabric stiffener too. Elmers Glue All and water= matte finish and water resistant. And a little varnish too= glossy finish. Seal it with polyerythane= water proof. Just be careful on photos as apparently some Elmers glue contains acid. Brilliant.
- Create this project with Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics — Create a whimsical fairy house for your garden using Multi-Surface Satin paint!
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.