Photo via: potpourrigift.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycled Lucet Cord Maker – such a cool idea to use old wooden spoons and other wooden utensils to weave on!
- DIY JEWELRY How to Finish Leather Cord with Wire | Unkamen Supplies
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- DIY Sea Glass Vases
- Transform old glass jars into shabby chic vases with lace and ribbon | followpics.co
- Glass garden mushrooms made from bowls and vases. repurpose garden art
- Create romantic home décor with hanging stained glass vases inspired by Disney&…
- glass mushrooms made out of vases and bowls | Garden mushrooms made from old glassware: florist vases and bowls
- Planting a Perfectly Proportioned Garden Vase — three easy steps to planting a garden vase that will be a beautiful focal point for your front porch or deck! Shown with Dracaena, beautiful deep purple Petunias & Lysimachia… | unsophisticook.com
- Dishfunctional Designs: Glass Bottles: Upcycled & Repurposed As Home Decor
- 10 Ridiculously Fun & Easy DIY Donut Home Decor to Make at Home on a Budget
- DIY Safety Pin Bracelet 80 safety pins Beads Elastic cording Place beads on pin as desire. After you have beaded all your pins thread them onto two elastic strings equal in length. Alternate the tops and bottoms of the pins. When you have finished, tightly tie the beginning of the top string to the end. Cut the excess strings and youre done!!