Photo via: bigbearswife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A rolling laundry cart allows you to push around three laundry baskets at once, cutting down on time and labor. Simply roll your baskets from room to room and with ease – no lifting big loads required! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12048145_diy-rolling-laundry-cart.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- grow old along with me – Big DIY Ideas
- cut up two water bottles to make a cookie container. i really must try this for Xmas!
- Easter MM Cookie Mix in a Jar
- I hope my future wife an kids do something cute an awesome like this for me. 🙂
- A husband and wife want hummingbirds in their yard, but instead of hanging a feeder…THIS is incredible!
- This Handprint Lorax Craft with Microwave Salt Dough is the perfect activity to celebrate the birthday of Dr. Seuss!
- Microwave Kool-Aid Play-Doh in 10 minutes! NO food coloring or Cream of Tartar necessary!…. Need to try this. The smell of the dough has got to be great!
- DIY essential oil play dough
- Mommo Design Blog – mini travel kitchen toy – Toys in an altoid tin | Small for Big
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.