Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Upcycle Coffee Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial https://www.justshortofcrazy.com/upcycle-coffee-cup-bird-feeder-tutorial/
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- How to Decorate a Coffee Mug Using a Porcelain Marker
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- New work old design. Fresh out of the studio today ..Peacock yarn bowl. Unfired custom order. Once biscuit fired this will be glazed in purple and blues. This is one of those designs that can be glazed in other colour combinations too. Pictures of the glazed outcome in about ten days. Alan R T Smith. Ceramic artist. Earth Wool & Fire. earthwoolfire.etsy.com Also found on Instagram and Tumblr.
- Polymer clay bead necklace. Marble copper grey nude and by RafHop
- rock kitty. Have an oval grey rock in one of my flower pots that would make a perfect Guinness lol
- This one is super cute but I like the other saying. Large whimsical no soliciting sign with by TheMonogrammedWreath
- Handmade Stained Glass Large Seashell Suncatcher by QTSG on Etsy
- These color change mugs are the coolest! Pour in hot coffee, or whatever you please, and the pretty marbled design disappears! crafts | craft ideas | craft ideas on a budget | easy craft ideas
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell