Photo via: behindthestudio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Tea-stained index cards with favorite verses written on them. I want to do this and then frame it… I cant see covering my whole wall, but maybe in different frames!… lets see if I can actually get it done 😉
- 20 clever ways to reuse those sturdy boxes diapers come in (I love the vending machine and mailbox especially)
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- Key hooks. I like this idea for my garage or laundry room but Id paint the keys and mount them onto a painted board.
- WOW I really wish I wouldve found this last year before we replaced our counters SO CHEAP and I LOVE the results.
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- Decoras Daladier cabinets are perfect for creating the ultimate utility room, complete with space-saving design guaranteed to keep any laundry room clean and tidy. See our feature in @bhg Storage. Used with Permission. @2015 Meredith Corporation.
- We have you the perfect guide if youre looking for a cute gift that is cheap, easy, clever and delicious! The perfect way to say thank you and show you appreciate someone.
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.
- A dresser dressed in silver. I wish I was more daring with paint and furniture