Photo via: mybakingaddiction.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub – you can make this in under FIVE minutes, and it smells incredible!
- Find out how to make this Lavender Oatmeal Goat Milk Soap. It is some of the best soap you will ever use! Great for calming dry itchy skin.
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Cinnamon Stick Trees | 30+ DIY Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make
- Cover empty oatmeal container to use as storage for headbands
- Brown Sugar and Bacon Bacon Beans | These baked beans are semi-homemade and the perfect blend of sweet, savory and smoky! Topped with delicious bacon, theyre sure to be a hit! | http://thechunkychef.com
- We have you the perfect guide if youre looking for a cute gift that is cheap, easy, clever and delicious! The perfect way to say thank you and show you appreciate someone.
- DIY: Soap Pouch. Better than loufas and would be cheaper and more eco-friendly than using the liquid body wash all the time. DONE!
- This is BRILLIANT! Make your own DIY car air freshener that is all natural! Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- Amazingly soft knotted baby headbands are my go-to gift for baby showers! Each…
- DIY Chair Soft Cushion DIY Chair Soft Cushion by diyforever