Photo via: rugged-life.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- patchwork chest of drawers… DIY with modge podge and paper scraps Ive been planning something like this. The scraps are such a great idea!
- Have Ice Last Longer with this DIY Insulated Ice Chest Cooler Cover Tutorial – Extend the life of the ice in your cooler while outdoors with this DIY insulated cooler cover. It is easy to make and perfect for camping, parties or hot days outside.
- Ikea hack!! Update these drawers into a steampunk-inspired standout piece in a sophisticated navy blue! http://mrkate.com/2017/02/07/steampunk-dresser-ikea-hack/
- Desk built around old dresser drawers
- The Project Lady: September 2012 – Hope Chest
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: AWESOME Ice chest makeover!!
- Vibrant Summer Pots for Planting | Add a pop of color to your garden with just a few inexpensive clay pots and some outdoor paint!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Bold Colorful Navy Tan Gray Beige Floral Flower Burst Set of 2 Prints Wall Decor Abstract Art Bedroom Bathroom Nursery Picture Crib
- DIY Spider Halloween Wreath! Make your door the focal point of the neighborhood with this fun wreath! Craft to your hearts content!
- Brown Sugar and Bacon Bacon Beans | These baked beans are semi-homemade and the perfect blend of sweet, savory and smoky! Topped with delicious bacon, theyre sure to be a hit! | http://thechunkychef.com