Photo via: damasklove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- If you have a pool, towels and bathing suits are bound to pile up quick. Keep things tidy with this DIY trick. This versatile project can also be used to hang jackets, hats and bags, making it perfect for non-pool owners too. Get the tutorial at The Summery Umbrella.
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- Add this idea to your crafting itinerary: Commemorate a special destination with a map-covered papier-mache letter. Use decoupage medium to adhere a map to the front of the letter. For extra durability, brush the surface with a second coat of medium and let it dry before adding flag-top pins to mark your visits or favorite cities./
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Learn how to create Cricut Pen Hand Lettering Projects with this super quick and easy tutorial. No need for photoshop…just use your phone and Cricut Design Space!
- You may not need this hack right now but one day you will. This is called a pin now use later in an emergency 😉
- I cant believe how easy this Ikea Latt kids table hack is!
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- Meet the latest Angie Makes font… Bellwethers. This Modern Calligraphy, Doodely font is full of lovely swashes. Its fun to play with and use in those projects that need a fun little swash!
- How to Use Chalk Paint; step by step instructions…when to use clear wax, when to distress, when to use dark wax