Photo via: asubtlerevelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Make these easy decoupage candles with just a few materials from the dollar store, including Mod Podge and napkins. They can be customized for any occasion. via @modpodgerocks
- Add a thoughtful handmade element to any birthday celebration with handmade beeswax candles! for the full tutorial head to jojotastic.com
- How To Make Walnut Candles!
- For a baby shower, instead of getting cards to go with the baby gift, get a childrens book and write a special message to the baby. 🙂 LoVE THIS IDEA
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- Spilled red wax all over the curtains and carpet did you? Try this super simple trick for cleaning wax stains out of both the carpet and fabric and save your sanity!
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- Sharpie Tie Dye Activity! Mix Science and creativity! perfect for all ages, try it for your next party! www.skiptomylou.org sharpietiedye funkidscrafts
- Youll absolutely love our simple and easy Minions Door Wreath! This easy craft is great for kids and a fun idea for a party!