Photo via: hellowonderful.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute and easy to make, this yarn hat ornament made with recycled toilet paper rolls will be one your favorite holiday decorations.
- DIY cardboard Christmas tree This would be so fun for kids to decorate/color on. I love this!
- This Canvas String Art Graffiti project is fun for kids and adults alike.
- Wrapped Initials Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart yarns — This fun yarn wrapping craft is a quick way to personalize any room with a monogram look. Choose your own initials, or show your support for your alma mater. Showcase them in an empty frame for a great finish.
- Stained Glass Art Deco Abstract Circle Panel
- Barber, BarberShopPole, Cardboard, SignArt, UpcycledCardboard You wont believe your eyes! It doesnt seem to be possible that this piece of art is a Cardboard Barber Shop Sign! Wait until you see the photos. Recreate antique artwork and classic signs by upcycling everyday objects like this Cardboard
- You can find 25 easy seashell crafts for kids. Arts and crafts made easy with seashells to provide hours of fun for the kids.
- See how I recycled plain old tyres into a kids seating area for my son
- Stick loom weavings. (Or magic wands as my kids call them)
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Natural Dye No-Cook Taste-Safe Homemade Paint Recipe for Babies and Toddlers from Fun at Home with Kids
- Kindness Rocks Project with Kids: Fun Ideas – Consumer Crafts