Photo via: muyingenioso.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You might want to start saving your tin cans for spring when you see this insanely cute backyard idea!
- Upcycle window herb planter. Turn an old window and some tin cans into a stunning herb planter. Free template download and instructions.
- Painted tin cans make wonderful and customizable planters! Just remember to punch a hole in the bottom for water drainage.
- DIY for punching tin. Can also use cheap aluminum baking sheets from dollar store
- Camera from recycled coca cola can. After drinking soda from aluminum cans, you can recycle your soda cans to create interesting projects instead of tossing the empty cans into the garbage or recycling bin.
- I used glitter, mod podge and a vinyl stencil to perk up this plain old desk caddy
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- MSG 4 21+ DIY Beer Caddy! Learn how to build this DIY wooden beer holder. Perfect for a six pack of Modelo Especial! Click to make it now! SummertimeCerveza| ad
- Cute storage boxes made from old boxes and sweaters!
- DIY Children Desk Made From A Cupboard Door ~ Tutorial
- Photo holders – Made from Dollar Store Candle Holders and Picture Frames – just paint and glue tog.
- Handmade Bookcase – distressed paint finish on a bookcase made from salvaged wood and windows. This is gorgeous!