Photo via: craftsbyamanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- We love a good book at our and while we probably have dozens of bookmarks it seems we can never keep track of them or they are always falling out of the books. These DIY Ribbon Bookmarks are easy to make and are so fashionable! They are great for keeping for your favorite novel, for…
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!