Photo via: lifeinhighcotton.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the first Christmas as a married couple and add a bell each year! Red bells for the year you had a baby.
- Own Two Hands – Spool knitting with beads. Neat technique for jazzing up I-cord. (Might be fun to add to Christmas Tree Garland.)
- Rustic Winter Decorating Light Board. This delicate light board will add more winter wonderland feel to your home. Love it very much! I will have one for my home this winter.
- The Best Wreath Tutorials for Every Holiday and Season
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- pine cones painted like zinnia flowers to create a centerpiece that requires no water.
- Pine Cones in Resin Necklace Set In Brass ,Botanical Nature Resin Jewelry
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Tutorial on how to make your own monogram using Microsoft Word. Once you make the monogram you can resize it to use to decorate your home, make notecards…and more.
- Snowflake Inspired Mini DIY Christmas Tree – 16 Winter-Inspired Paper Crafts to Welcome the Holiday Season
- DIY Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Easy Sewing Tutorials and Patterns for Towels, napkinds, aprons and cool Christmas gifts for friends and family – Rustic, Modern and Creative Home Decor Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-sewing-projects-kitchen
- How to Make Perfect Letters on Burlap. I love this DIY fall decor, I must add this craft project to my to do list!