Photo via: duitang.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Geometric Fox minimalist cross stitch pattern by ThuHaDesign
- Learn flat even count and flat odd count peyote stitch in this beadwork tutorial from Craftaholique. Make peyote stitch bracelets, rings, earrings and more!
- Eight FREE Sashiko Patterns to Stitch – Set 2
- Crochet Long Loop Shell Stitch Free Pattern – Crochet Radian Stitches Free Patterns
- Basic stitch, Afghan Crochet or Tunisian Crochet
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- Various embroidery stitches
- This video is AWESOME. Teaches the 5 basic crochet stitches.
- Learning hand embroidery is fun and easy with these 15 essential stitches for beginners and experienced stitchers!
- felted beads + a few stitches
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow