Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not all paintbrushes are created equal, nor are they all the right fit for every job. Use this guide to determine the best brush for your project.
- How to Learn Hand Lettering, Brush Lettering, and Fake Calligraphy Tutorial for Beginners: the Child at Heart blog
- DIY- Dry brush ombré painting. Start with it dark at the top and drag it downwards, dont add more to the bottom than what is drug there. Then take gold leafing and pat it up top.
- Basics of Brush Hand Lettering with Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
- Dry brush and stamp on a terra-cotta pot for a cheap, quick and easy home decor gift idea. A perfect diy idea for Mothers Day
- Add this idea to your crafting itinerary: Commemorate a special destination with a map-covered papier-mache letter. Use decoupage medium to adhere a map to the front of the letter. For extra durability, brush the surface with a second coat of medium and let it dry before adding flag-top pins to mark your visits or favorite cities./
- New to Watercolor Painting? Read These 10 Helpful Tips: Use a Decent Watercolor Brush
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- How To Paint and Distress Mason Jars – A Step By Step, Picture Filled, Easy to Follow Comprehensive Guide on How to Paint and Distress Mason Jars – It All Started With Paint