Photo via: todayscreativelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- This recipe for mexican shrimp cocktail (coctel de camarones) is fresh shrimp served with a zesty cocktail sauce and a refreshing tomato avocado relish. Its an easy and elegant appetizer or light lunch!
- Fruit Filled Ice Cubes with Mint – Berry filled Ice cubes for fun entertaining. Great for 4th of July | See more on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- These 7 genius scent hacks thatll make your home smell like Spring are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips and recipes! Now I have a great way to make my home smell fresh and clean! Definitely pinning!
- Halloween Spirit Mason Jar Halloween Terrarium | Decorating for Halloween just got easier! Grab a few jars, some inexpensive decorations, some moss and youre ready! See more on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project