Photo via: vivienfrank.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am so in love with this DIY black and gold glitter cake stand! I want to use it every day! Hmmm… cake every day… not a bad idea 😉
- Aujourdhui samedi, je vous propose de faire chauffer limprimante (oui encore!) avec 10 posters black and gold 🙂 Ils seront parfait dans une chambre, un salon, à vous de piocher celui qui vous co…
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- Create DIY Fruity Wooden Bracelet Trinket Boxes with a wooden bracelet and clay to create the perfect desk accessory
- Easy friendship bracelet with mini beads
- Drawing on black leggings with a Clorox Bleach pen. Order your custom pair at my website
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- glittering gold vases paired with bright pinks
- DIY- Dry brush ombré painting. Start with it dark at the top and drag it downwards, dont add more to the bottom than what is drug there. Then take gold leafing and pat it up top.
- A dated desk and chair get glam makeovers, complete with campaign hardware, gold dipped legs, and a super functional dry erase painted desktop!
- Beginning Jewelry Making Project – Beaded Knotted Bracelet