Photo via: purvciems.link
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- 18 TOTALLY AWESOME bird feeder crafts for kids. These are SO COOL! I love the Lego bird feeder!
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- We absolutely love tulips, but they can be difficult to make look perfect in all of your vases. Here are our tips to create the best floral arrangement for these gorgeous spring blooms.
- For all of you mommies that are thinking about what to get Dad for Fathers day, we have created this adorable plaque. The wording can be altered from Children to Child, as well. These are all hand made right here in CO. We appreciate your support. By FrameYourStoryShop
- Pot Rack used as Multi-Humming Bird Feeder-Hangar…Added some huge red Christmas ornaments found at a flea market…Too cute…8-10 Humming Birds a day. :~)
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- How To Make A Dandelion Globe These are quite possibly the most beautiful things I have seen in a ve
- The bark color is what I want to find in a wood product (these are tiles)
- Looking for ideas on how to build a fire pit? This washing machine fire pit conversion might inspire you! http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/sdai Could you use one of these in your yard?
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →