Photo via: pandahall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Safety Pin Bracelet 80 safety pins Beads Elastic cording Place beads on pin as desire. After you have beaded all your pins thread them onto two elastic strings equal in length. Alternate the tops and bottoms of the pins. When you have finished, tightly tie the beginning of the top string to the end. Cut the excess strings and youre done!!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Dandelion flower making tutorial gumpaste flower tutorial
- DIY Ombre Necklace Rack | Fun Jewelry Wine Cork Organizer Project by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/more-wine-cork-crafts-ideas/
- Resin Obsession blog: What are the different types of resin? Plus advice on which resin you should choose for your resin jewelry and crafting project
- Super simple project using your vintage and costume jewelry and buttons. So fun and easy!
- If you have a pool, towels and bathing suits are bound to pile up quick. Keep things tidy with this DIY trick. This versatile project can also be used to hang jackets, hats and bags, making it perfect for non-pool owners too. Get the tutorial at The Summery Umbrella.
- Love this Horse String Art Project! The tips for making string art are great and its the perfect gift for horse lovers. Easy and inexpensive wall decor! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- Amazingly soft knotted baby headbands are my go-to gift for baby showers! Each…
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- 5 Best Container Vegetables for Beginning Gardeners -I will try these next time to add some variety to my garden!