Photo via: jolenesgardening.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painted Rock Fairy Garden Village
- Create this project with Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics — Create a whimsical fairy house for your garden using Multi-Surface Satin paint!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- fairy wing tutorial – Lady of the One Ring
- How to make Fabric Fairy Wings » Firefly Path
- DIY Paper Doily fairy light Wreath Tutorial
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- How to Find Flower Fairies and other Flower Fairy Activities
- No Sew Fairy Wings Tutorial Part 2 of 2 by *vickybunnyangel on deviantART
- Our fairy fort reading nook we made with a Pier 1 papasan chair, an IKEA canopy, curtain lights and floral garlands. Such a magical place to read or nap!
- Bring a little of thatbeach feeling into your home by making some rustic looking beach signs! Ideal for bathroom decor or any part of your home that boasts that beautiful coastal decor look!
- I Followed My Heart Beach House Decor